UPDATE 1-Egypt's Amer paints positive image of currency float
* Amer predicts 30 percent fall in imports bill (Recasts with second tranche of World Bank loan, adds details from interview, quotes, background)
Feb 3 Global Logistic Properties Ltd
* Received various non-binding proposals from a number of parties in connection with strategic review
* "No definitive transaction has been entered into by company with any party "
* Special committee which was constituted to oversee strategic review will be evaluating such proposals
* Ming Z. Mei, CEO has an interest in one of parties which has submitted a non-binding proposal to company
* CEO Mei had recused himself from all board discussions and decisions relating to strategic review Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Feb 24 Five U.S. financial services groups on Friday appealed a federal court decision handed down earlier this month that upheld an Obama-era rule designed to avoid conflicts of interests when brokers give retirement advice.
* General Electric - due to anticipated tax benefits and gains, co does not expect total after-tax charges through completion of ge capital exit plan to exceed initial $23 billion estimate