Feb 3 (Reuters) - Liquidity Services Inc :
* Liquidity services -on January 30, 2017, decided to exit its Truckcenter Land based, live auction and retail business
* Liquidity services inc - "expects to incur these pre-tax restructuring charges in quarter ended march 31, 2017 and quarter ended June 30, 2017"
* Liquidity services -wind down plan contemplates termination of employment of up to 19 employees, which constitutes about 2% of company's global workforce
* Liquidity services - will continue to handle sale of transportation assets on behalf of national fleets, leasing companies, government agencies, corporate clients
* Liquidity services -company will wind down the truckcenter live auction and retail locations over the next three months
* Liquidity services - will handle the sale of the transportation assets through its existing online auction marketplaces Source text (bit.ly/2jFd3JR) Further company coverage: