Australia's Slater and Gordon enters recapitalisation deal; MD steps down
June 29 Australian law firm Slater and Gordon Ltd on Thursday said it would enter a recapitalisation deal that would give almost full ownership of the company to its lenders.
Feb 3 Finansbank AS :
* FY 2016 net profit of 1.20 billion lira ($324.11 million) versus 705.8 million lira year ago
* FY 2016 net interest income of 4.50 billion lira versus 3.95 billion lira year ago
* FY 2016 Net fee and commission income of 1.36 billion lira versus 1.31 billion lira year ago
* Non-performing loans at the end of 2016 is 3.84 billion lira versus 3.80 billion lira at the end of 2015
* Total loans and receivables of 62.90 billion lira at the end of 2016 versus 57.23 billion lira at the end of 2015
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.7025 liras) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says unit completed acquisition of an investment firm as disclosed on June 20
June 29 Materials and financial stocks drove Australian shares higher on Thursday, fuelled by gains in commodity prices and an overnight surge on Wall Street.