Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 6 (Reuters) -
* Increase in size of the accelerated bookbuild offering of shares in Com Hem Holding by Norcell - Bookrunner
* Seller has decided to increase amount of shares in co to up to about 25.0 million ordinary shares due to strong investor demand - Bookrunner
* Assuming entire amount of shares is sold, BC Partners will hold about 33.9 million shares in the company - Bookrunner Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)