Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 7 Note AB (Publ) :
* Q4 sales 288.2 million Swedish crowns ($32.51 million) versus 305.2 million crowns year ago
* Q4 operating profit 16.5 million crowns versus 10.5 million crowns year ago
* Proposes a dividend to shareholders of 0.70 crowns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.8647 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)