1 Min Read
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Fraser And Neave Ltd
* Qtrly revenue s$495 million versus s$493.8 million
* Group expects consumer demand in food & beverage segment to remain subdued in its core markets
* "Continue to face downward pricing pressure from competition in our core markets in singapore, malaysia and thailand"
* Operating environment for printing and publishing segment will remain challenging in near term
* No dividend has been declared for current financial period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: