1 Min Read
Feb 9 (Reuters) - AMP Ltd:
* Announced an on-market share buy-back of up to A$500 million and maintained our dividend
* "AMP's dividend policy target range is 70 to 90 per cent of underlying profit"
* Omni-channel advice network,campaigns to capitalise on more favourable market environment, corporate super pipeline,are expected to support cashflows in 2017
* For FY external net cashflows were $967 million
* FY 17 controllable costs, Ex AMP Capital, expected to be 3% lower than normalised FY16 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: