Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 9 Surana Telecom and Power Ltd:
* Unit Aryavaan Renewable Energy has successfully commissioned commercial operation of solar power plant at Uttar Pradesh
* Says for sale of power, the company has entered into long term PPA with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
* Commissioning at a cost of 280 million rupees Source text: bit.ly/2k5Zvmd Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)