Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 9 KBJ SA:
* Q4 revenue 7.0 million zlotys ($1.73 million) versus 3.7 million zlotys year on year
* Q4 net profit 1.4 million zlotys versus 972,756 zlotys year on year
* More than doubles FY net sales to 17.6 million zlotys as KBJ increased no of teams, sales and implemented its own software
* FY net profit rises to 1.4 mln zlotys versus 441,000 zlotys year on year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 4.0417 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order