BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 9 Group Five Ltd:
* Says acquisition of additional equity position in M6 mecsek concession
* Says Group Five has elected to on-sell to AIF 49.99 pct of acquisition stake in M6 Mecsek to be acquired by company from M6 Mecsek co-shareholder
* Says following implementation of transaction, group five and AIF will jointly hold additional 10 pct stake in M6 MECSEK (50.01 pct and 49.99 pct respectively)
* Says transaction serves to strengthen strategic alliance between Group Five and AIF by adding additional scale to JV
* Group Five has exercised its pre-emptive right to buy further 10 pct stake in M6 MECSEK concession for a cash consideration of 125.16 mln rand
* Says following this acquisition, Group Five will on-sell a 49.99 pct interest in this stake to AIF for a disposal consideration of 4.35 mln euros or 62.57 mln rand
* Says net acquisition consideration payable by company of 4.35 mln euros or 62.59 mln rand
* Says effective date of transaction is expected to be April 28 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.