Feb 9 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co
* Ford Motor - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is continuing to conduct its evaluation with respect to the model year 2022-2025 standards
* Ford Motor - It remains to be seen whether the EPA determination will be reconsidered under President Trump'S administration
* Ford Motor - It remains to be seen whether the EPA and NHTSA determinations will ultimately be harmonized with each other
* Ford Motor - Achieved significant year-over-year growth in production in India in 2016, driven primarily by strong exports
* Ford Motor - Despite the growth, India remains a significant challenge; will continue to work this year "to evaluate alternative business models for this large and growing emerging market"
* Ford Motor says it is concerned about commercial feasibility of meeting future model year GHG and CAFE standards, particularly the 2022-2025 standards
* Ford Motor - Concerns related to 2022-2025 standards due to many unknowns regarding technology development, market conditions, and other factors so far into the future Source text: (bit.ly/2kSuuXh) Further company coverage: