Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
Feb 10 Expedia Inc
* Expedia Inc - qtrly earnings per share $0.51
* Expedia Inc qtrly adjusted earnings per share $1.17
* Expedia Inc says gross bookings increased $1.2 billion or 8% year-over-year to $16.1 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016
* Expedia Inc says room nights stayed increased 15% year-over-year in the fourth quarter of 2016, with growth of 16% excluding Orbitz Worldwide
* Expedia Inc qtrly revenue $2,092.8 million, up 23 percent
* Expedia Inc says on a standalone basis, Trivago reached $183 million in revenue in the fourth quarter of 2016
* Expedia Inc - based on current plans, expect to incur approximately $10 to $15 million in 2017 related to Orbitz integrations
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.37, revenue view $2.07 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2k8pz4I) Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.