BRIEF-Dutch State reduces stake in ABN AMRO Group to 63 pct
* NLFI, ON BEHALF OF DUTCH STATE, HAS AGREED TO SELL 65 MILLION DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS IN ABN AMRO FOR EUR 22,75 PER DEPOSITARY RECEIPT
Feb 10 Satin Creditcare Network Ltd
* Dec quarter net profit 164.4 million rupees versus profit 150.1 million rupees year ago
* Dec quarter total income 2.07 billion rupees versus 1.42 billion rupees year ago
* Says approves incorporation of housing finance co as unit Source text - (bit.ly/2kbdDur) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 U.S. Senate Republican leaders postponed a vote on a healthcare overhaul on Tuesday after resistance from members of their own party, and President Donald Trump summoned Republican senators to the White House to urge them to break the impasse.
* Results Of Rights Offer With Mara Delta Successfully Raising $121 Million