Feb 10 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co -
* Wells Fargo increases emphasis on emerging technologies
* New organizational structure will help drive "growth in payments, artificial intelligence and application programming interfaces"
* Says "enhancing organization within its recently formed payments, virtual solutions and innovation group"
* Sees increasing opportunities to "better leverage data to provide personalized customer service through our bankers and digital channels"
* New artificial intelligence enterprise solutions team has been created, to be led by steve ellis, head of Wells Fargo's innovation group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: