Australia shares steady ahead of bank earnings, budget; NZ higher
May 1Australian shares were flat on Monday as a weak performance on Wall Street checked demand ahead looming banking sector earnings and the Federal budget.
Feb 13 Bendigo And Adelaide Bank Ltd
* Hy net interest margin before profit share arrangements 2.10 percent versus 2.16 percent a year ago
* hy net profit after tax from ordinary activities up 0.1% to $209.0 m
* hy cash earnings attributable to owners of company up 0.4% to $224.7 m
* interim dividend of 34 cents per share, declared on 13 February 2017, payable on 31 March 2017
* half-year net interest income (before specific items) $597.4 million versus $585.5 million a year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, April 30 U.S. congressional negotiators have hammered out a bipartisan agreement on a spending package to keep the federal government funded through the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30, a senior congressional aide said on Sunday.