Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 13 Amper SA:
* Says has agreed to sell its LATAM subsidiaries in Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Central America and United States
* Says sale is made without cash payment but by assumption by buyer of all obligations and liabilities in the sold companies
* Sees positive impact from sale of about 5.8 million euros ($6.18 million) with a reduction of the group's net financial debt by 7 million euros Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9385 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)