1 Min Read
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Royal Nickel Corp
* RNC Minerals announces purchase option with Westgold for Sko mine and mill - expanding its western Australian gold footprint - and enters toll processing agreement
* Secure the tolling rights, option to acquire Sko business, rnc will issue a total of 23.4 million shares worth approximately $8 million
* Under toll agreement, Westgold has granted RNC access to 50% of its plant capacity at Sko
* Westgold granted RNC 6-month option to buy Sko operations, including all existing mining, milling and infrastructure, for $80 million
* RNC will pay Westgold toll processing fees on a fixed plus variable arrangement on commercial terms.
* We expect to realize over $7 million in cost savings during processing arrangement with Westgold Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: