BRIEF-Questerre Energy updates on Jordan project
* Questerre Energy says finding a way to commercialize this significant oil shale project in a $50 to $70 per barrel environment is main focus Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 13 Glencore Plc :
* Today purchased from subsidiaries of fleurette properties limited, fleurette group's remaining 31 pct stake in Mutanda mining sarl and an approximate 10.25 pct stake in Katanga mining limited
* Consideration for Mutanda shares is us$922 million and Katanga shares is us$38 million.
* Glencore - glencore will set-off against cash consideration payable to fleurette, loans owing to glencore group by fleurette and its affiliates, and secured over Mutanda shares, amounting to us$556 million of which us$120 million comprises accrued interest
* In addition, glencore has acquired shareholder loans owed to fleurette group by Mutanda mining sarl in amount of us$130 million.
* Accordingly, aggregate cash consideration payable by glencore group in respect of transactions is us$534 million.
* In addition, glencore has acquired a further 15,325,000 shares in Katanga mining limited ("Katanga"), which were held as security for a loan provided to Ruwenzori Limited, a member of Fleurette Group
* Glencore now owns 100 pct of shares in Mutanda and approximately 86.33 pct of shares in Katanga. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
HONG KONG, May 1Revenue at the world's biggest casino hub of Macau rose 16.3 percent in April, as new resorts helped draw high rollers and casual gamblers to the country's only legal casino hub.