Feb 13 (Reuters) - Spirit Airlines Inc
* Spirit Airlines says regarding U.S. presidential, congressional elections, changes at local, state or federal level could "significantly impact our business"
* Spirit Airlines says specific legislative and regulatory proposals discussed during and after U.S. election could have material impact on co - SEC filing
* Spirit Airlines says U.S. election-related proposals that could have impact on co include reform of federal tax code, changes to immigration policy
* Spirit Airlines says proposals that could impact co include modifications to international trade policy, including withdrawing from trade agreements
* Spirit Airlines says proposals that could impact co also include changes to financial legislation, including partial or full repeal of Dodd-Frank act Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2lIKasU) Further company coverage: