BRIEF-Egypt's Naeem Holding board approves capital increase
* Board approves issued and paid-up capital increase to $218.6 million from $198.7 million through bonus share issue Source: (http://bit.ly/2qvUGWl) Further company coverage: )
Feb 14 Aktia Bank Abp:
* Net interest income decreased by 3 pct and amounted to 23.0 million euros ($24.4 million) versus 23.7 million euros
* Q4 group's operating profit was 8.6 million euros versus 11.1 million euros
* Q4 net commission income increased by 6 pct to 20.1 million euros from 18.9 million euros year ago
* Operating profit for 2017 is estimated to be lower than in 2016, as no larger one-time gains are expected
* Board of directors proposes a dividend of 0.60 euro per share Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9420 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
DUBAI, May 28 Gulf stock markets may have a soft tone in thin trade on Sunday after global oil producers agreed after the close on Thursday to extend cuts in output by nine months to March 2018.
May 26 A Lebanese man accused of trying to use his ties to Hezbollah to further a scheme to launder drug money pleaded guilty on Friday in a Brooklyn, New York federal court to a U.S. money laundering conspiracy charge.