BRIEF-Deutsche Boerse says LSE has resolved to not commit to required divestment by European Commission
* Recommended merger of co and LSE, decision to not submit a divestment of MTS as improved remedy to European Commission
Feb 14 Promotion and Development Ltd:
* H1 ended Dec 2016 group profit before taxation of 145.1 million rupees versus 4.1 million rupees year ago
* H1 group turnover of 290.2 million rupees versus 275.6 million rupees year ago
* Says its results (excluding exceptionals) for financial year 2016/17 are projected to improve compared to last year Source: bit.ly/2kshRhd Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Seeks trading halt in securities pending release of announcement in relation to debt funding arrangement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2l0MTC1) Further company coverage:
Feb 26 Japan's SoftBank Group Corp is close to finalizing an investment in U.S. office-sharing startup WeWork in a deal expected to be worth over $3 billion, CNBC reported on Sunday.