Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 14 Iar Systems Group AB:
* Q4 net sales 85.0 million Swedish crowns ($9.54 million) versus 75.9 million crowns year ago
* Q4 operating profit 26.7 million crowns versus 18.4 million crowns year ago
* Intends to propose an ordinary dividend of 5.00 crowns per share
* Says financial targets are sales should increase 10-15% annually in local currency and operating margin to exceed 25% over business cycle Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.9054 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order