Feb 14 (Reuters) - Mytilineos Holdings SA :
* Announces cooperation with General Electric (GE), aiming to optimise productivity and reduce energy costs
* Says together with GE, will install the world's first Digital Smelter, a digital solution based in Predix software
* Says the Digital Smelter will be developed by GE teams in U.S. and the U.A.E.
* Says the deal was signed by its Greek Aluminium unit and GE in Dubai, will last 10 years
* Says the Digital Smelter is a solution for aluminum electrolysis, increasing productivity and reducing energy costs
Source text: bit.ly/2kGqaHm
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)