1 Min Read
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Commonwealth Bank Of Australia:
* HY statutory net profit after tax (NPAT) of $4,895 million, up 6%
* HY cash NPAT of $4,907 million, up 2%
* Interim dividend of $1.99 per share has been declared
* "Will continue to manage our balance sheet, and our expenditure, conservatively"
* "Combination of geopolitical volatility and weak economic recovery in parts of world means risk of market volatility, economic shock, remains heightened" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: