PRESS DIGEST- British Business - April 28
April 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 15 TripAdvisor Inc
* TripAdvisor - Qtrly total revenue $316 million, up 2 percent
* Q4 revenue view $326.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly non-GAAP earnings per share $0.16
* Qtrly GAAP earnings per share $0.01
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.31, revenue view $326.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly average monthly unique visitors reached 390 million during the peak summer travel season, or up 14% year over year
* TripAdvisor - "Instant booking rollout induced significant revenue headwinds in 2016, muting revenue growth and significantly impacting profitability"
* TripAdvisor - "Click-based and transaction revenue growth improved in the fourth quarter and again in january compared to the fourth quarter"
* TripAdvisor - "In the fourth quarter, we reached more than 560,000 instantly bookable hotels on our platform"
* TripAdvisor - "Our instant booking launch dampened our core click-based and transaction revenue growth in 2016" Source text: [bit.ly/2kTQAIf] Further company coverage:
* Modi launched $133 billion, five-year recovery plan in 2015