Feb 16 (Reuters) - Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc -
* Alexion CFO says "we're preparing for potential tax reform": conf call
* Alexion chief commercial officer says soliris has broad IP extending into the next decade & expect additional patents in the next 12-18 months: conf call
* Alexion interim CEO says previously communicated guidance (from prioir management) for 2018 cannot be relied on, but too early for Co to present new projections
* Alexion exec says Co isn't going to add patients to ongoing sbc103 study nor start new studies until "we really understand what's happening" in the trial
* Alexion exec says co is unsatisfied with kanuma launch uptake thus far, hurt primarily by low diagnostic testing rates
* Alexion interim CEO: "I'm 150% committed to the interim role because it doesn't feel interim. I can tell you that, but I'm all-in."
* Alexion interim CEO says co is active on the business development front and is looking at opportunities Further company coverage: