UPDATE 2-Crescent Point's loss bigger than expected as production falls
Feb 23 Canada's Crescent Point Energy Corp reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as the company's production fell about 6 percent.
Dec 22 Peabody Energy Corp
* Reorganizaton plan includes $750 million rights issue - court filing
* Reorganizaton plan includes $750 million private placement - court filing
* First lien lenders to receive full recovery under reorganization plan
* Other secured, unsecured holders of Peabody debt to receive below par in cash, debt or stock
* Peabody reorganization plan does not contemplate recoveries for shareholders - court filing Further company coverage: (Reporting by Tracy Rucinski)
NEW YORK, Feb 23 US Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) debt investors are receiving some of the lowest coupons since 2013, helping to counter a massive loan repricing wave, which should boost the issuance of new funds.
Feb 23 An experimental Merck & Co drug succeeded in preventing clinically serious cytomegalovirus (CMV) following bone marrow transplant and was associated with a lower death rate compared with placebo in a late state study, the company said.