BRIEF-Court Of Appeals issued its decision regarding Neustar's petition
* Says Court of Appeals issued its decision on May 26, 2017 regarding co's petition for review of a FCC order - SEC filing
March 28 Temona Inc:
* Says its stock will begin trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) Mothers on April 6, 2017, under the symbol "3985"
* In its initial public offering, the company will offer a total of 288,800 common shares, comprised of newly issued 240,000 shares and privately held 48,800 shares
* Says the nominal offering price as of filing date of Registration Statement is 2,400 yen per share with total offering amount will be 693.1 million yen, and the fixed offering price will be announced at later date
* SMBC Nikko Securities Inc, Kyokuto Securities Co Ltd and Ace Securities Co Ltd included seven securities companies will be the underwriters for this offer
Source text in Japanese: goo.gl/Nbf0hE
Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
May 26 Billionaire Carlos Slim is looking to sell a minority stake in Telesites SAB de CV, the Mexican wireless tower company that he controls, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.