MOVES- MacNaughton to join UBS as head of HY trading
NEW YORK, June 27 Robert MacNaughton is joining UBS as managing director and head of high-yield trading, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Dec 7 Hulic Reit Inc :
* Says it plans to issue 2nd series and 3rd series investment corporation bonds, worth totaling 3 billion yen with subscription date on Dec. 7 and payment date on Dec. 13
* Says the bonds are each with face value of 100 mln yen, issue price at 100 yen per face value of 100 yen
* Maturity date Dec. 13, 2019 for the 2nd series and Dec. 11, 2026 for the 3rd series
* Coupon rate 0.040 percent per annum for the 2nd series and 0.490 percent per annum for the 3rd series
* Proceeds to be used to pay back loans
Source text in Japanese: goo.gl/6azVsm
Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* CloudHealth Technologies Inc says raises about $46 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tj9EVx)
NEW YORK, June 27 The U.S. Treasury Department on Tuesday sold $34 billion of five-year government debt to the weakest demand in four months, resulting in a yield of 1.828 percent, the lowest yield for this maturity at an auction since November, Treasury data showed.