WHO says India reports cases of Zika virus
NEW DELHI, May 27 India has reported cases of the Zika virus, the World Health Organization said, adding that efforts should be made to strengthen surveillance.
Jan 5 Foresee Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd :
* Says it plans to issue new shares to fulfill working capital, with subscription record date on March 16
* Says last date before book closure is March 10
* Book closure period from March 12 to March 16
* Payment period for existing shareholders from March 20 to March 24
* Payment period for new shareholders from March 25 to March 28
Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/POVFk8
Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
BOSTON, May 26 CVS Health Corp's Omnicare unit has agreed to pay $23 million to resolve a whistleblower lawsuit alleging that it took kickbacks from a drugmaker to promote two antidepressants, according to settlement papers released on Friday.
* On May 26 co entered into amended and restated at-market offering program sales agreement with Cowen and Company