BRIEF-Husky Energy sees 2017 production 320-335 MBOE/day
* Husky Energy Inc - under Husky's plan, funds from operations are expected to grow from about $3.3 billion in 2017 to about $4.8 billion in 2021.
Feb 9 Cameco Corp :
* Cameco reports fourth quarter and 2016 financial results
* Qtrly loss per share $0.36
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.23
* Qtrly revenue $887 million versus $975 million
* "We see continued growth in reactor construction and, consequently, increasing uranium demand"
* Q4 earnings per share view c$0.26, revenue view C$824.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 26 Bombardier Inc said on Friday it delivered its first CS300 aircraft to customer Swiss International Air Lines AG, marking a significant milestone for the Canadian planemaker's CSeries passenger jet family.
* Calgon Carbon Corp says has been awarded up to $15.4 million from united states government as part of defense production act (DPA) title III program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: