Oct 3 Il Sole 24 Ore SpA :
* Reported on Friday H1 revenue 151.8 million euros ($170.50 million) versus restated revenue 165.4 million euros a year ago
* H1 net loss 49.8 million euros versus restated loss 11.7 million euros a year ago
* H1 EBITDA loss 19.7 million euros versus a restated loss 2.8 million euros a year ago
* Said a difference in H1 EBITDA can be mainly attributed to the drop in revenue, lower operating income and non-recurring charges of 8.7 million euros, of which 5.5 million euros are related to restructuring costs
* Board approved the guidelines of the 2016-2020 business plan
* Plans to reach a positive EBITDA from 2017 and a profit in 2019, with a 10 percent EBITDA margin in 2020
* Plans a share capital increase to make the business plan financially self-sufficient
* Said that the lenders are willing to restructure the debt and that its majority shareholder is willing to consider a share capital increase
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
($1 = 0.8903 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
UPDATE 3-Bastos resigns as head of Brazil's BNDES as scandal heightens pressure
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.