UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
June 26 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points at 7,439 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.20 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Dec 13 Actelion Ltd
* Actelion - Actelion is engaged in discussions with another party regarding a possible strategic transaction
* Actelion update on strategic transaction discussions
* Actelion - Confirms that J&J has withdrawn from the discussions
* Actelion - There can be no certainty at this point that any transaction will result
Source text - bit.ly/2hjNQCj
Further company coverage:
* Confirm in advanced discussions to buy whole of issued share capital of New York Stock Exchange listed Sparton Corporation
LONDON, June 26 L1 Retail has agreed to buy Holland & Barrett from The Nature's Bounty Co. and The Carlyle Group for 1.77 billion pounds ($2.26 billion), the companies said in a statement.