Dec 22 Sistema says:
* Sistema subsidiary, Sistema Finance S.A., sold 6,248,227 American Depositary Shares of MTS (Mobile TeleSystems) , representing 0.63 percent of MTS's share capital, to a non-affiliated buyer for a consideration of $55.359 million net of commission.
* Following this transaction, Sistema Group's effective share in the share capital of MTS, including shares owned by Sistema through its subsidiaries, declined to 50.03 percent from around 50.66 percent.
* Sistema plans to remain the company's controlling owner.
* Mikhail Shamolin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Sistema, said: "The transaction ... generates additional resources for Sistema and allows us to continue investing in new promising projects in the Russian market." Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)
UPDATE 4-Chipotle says hackers hit most restaurants in data breach
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.
BRIEF-International Road Dynamics receives final order approving proposed plan of arrangement with WI-LAN
* Receives final order approving proposed plan of arrangement with WI-LAN