BRIEF-No job layoffs happening at India's Infosys - CEO Sikka
* CEO Sikka says the 10,000 Infosys plans to hire in the United States will not come at the cost of Indian jobs
Dec 22 The European Investment Bank said in a statement:
* Granted Banco BPI a total of 350 million euros ($366 million) in loans.
* Loans include 300 million euros to finance investments of mainly small and medium-sized companies.
* An additional 50 million euros aimed at financing corporate energy efficiency investments in Portugal.Source text for Eikon: (goo.gl/CuwTJx) Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9571 euros) (Reporting by Andrei Khalip)
* Chairman says there would be net additions in hiring in future, although at a slower pace
SAO PAULO, June 24 Brazilian lawmakers need to urgently pass a revamping of the country's outdated labor code in order to mitigate extra costs for companies and consumers, the co-chairman of Brazil's largest bank said on Saturday.