Jan 6 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd :
* Teva provides 2017 financial outlook
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP net revenue $23.8 billion - $24.5 billion
* Compared to 2016, foreign exchange rate fluctuations expected to have adverse impact of $0.8 billion on revenue in 2017
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP free cash flow $6.3 billion - $6.7 billion
* Expect generic revenues in united states to be about 43 percent - 45 percent of generics segment revenues in 2017
* Copaxone 40 mg/ml not expected to face generic competition in United States during 2017
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $4.90 - $5.30
* Entry of 2 AB-rated generic competitors in U.S. in Feb could reduce 2017 revenue by $1 billion-$1.2 billion, reduce non-GAAP EPS by $0.65-$0.80
* Expect profitability of generics segment in 2017 to be 30 percent - 31 percent
* Expect generic revenues in United States to be approximately 43 pct - 45 pct of generics segment revenues in 2017
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $5.41, revenue view $24.82 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Corruption charges against Brazil's Temer expected to come in waves -source
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
INSIGHT-Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.