Jan 12 Portugal's Millennium bcp-Banco Comercial
Portugues SA says in a presentation of a previously
announced 1.3 billion euro rights issue:
* Targets return on equity of around 10 percent in 2018 on a
stronger equity base, with fully-implemented common equity Tier
1 capital ratio of 11 percent. In the first nine months of 2016
ROE was a negative 7.7 pct.
* Sees potential return to dividend payments, with an
intended payout ratio of 40 percent or more by 2018.
* Sees loans to deposits below 100 percent by 2018.
* Cost of risk to fall to less than 75 basis points from 221
points last year.
* Cost-to-income ratio seen below 43 percent by 2018 after
46 percent last year.
Source text: here
Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Andrei Khalip)