Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
(Adds Vodafone appeal)
Feb 6 Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt
* Wins tender to provide mobile services to public institutions.
* Tender worth 5 billion forints ($17.3 million) over 39 months.
* Vodafone's Hungarian unit has appealed to a court against the Public Procurement Directorate's (KEF) decision to disqualify its bid at the mobile tender -Vodafone statement published by the state news agency MTI Further company coverage: ($1 = 288.3 forints) (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs and Sandor Peto)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)