Sept 29 Alfa Romeo and Maserati brands head Reid Bigland tells journalists on the sidelines of the Paris auto show:
* Maserati sales grew 40 percent in September year-on-year
* Sales of Maserati's Levante SUV are going very well in all markets where it's being sold; 14,000 retail orders received so far
* Sales of other models of the luxury brand also going well
* Alfa Romeo's first SUV will be presented at the Los Angeles auto show in November; sales of the vehicle will start in the first quarter of next year
* Alfa Romeo Giulia will be launched in the United States in the next two months and in China in the second quarter of 2017
* There is no plan to bring the Alfa Romeo MiTo or Giulietta to the United States (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.