Trump says he is 'very supportive' of Senate healthcare bill
WASHINGTON, June 22 U.S. President Donald Trump said he supported a Republican healthcare bill to replace Obamacare that was unveiled in the Senate on Thursday.
Oct 12 Euroespes SA :
* Said on Tuesday it had cancelled the agreement with Red Apple Ventures Ltd (Red Apple) signed on March 14, under which Red Apple was to buy a 15.5 percent stake in the company (860,616 shares)
* The value of the transaction ascended to 750,000 euros ($840,075.00), equivalent to 0.87 euro per share
* Additionally, on March 14 Euroespes signed two financing contracts with Red Apple and Green Apple Private Equity LLC for 250,000 euros and 3.0 million euros, respectively
* Due to the delay in the transaction by Red Apple, Euroespes decided to cancel the agreement
* On Oct 11 the company transferred 184,256 shares to Ramon Cacabelos Garcia for 0.87 euros per share
* Sells its 155,888 shares to International Agency for Brain Research and Aging SL (IABRA SL) for 0.87 euro per share to settle pending debt
Source text: bit.ly/2dPuUJe
Further company coverage:
($1 = 0.8928 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS, June 22 European Union leaders will decide this autumn where to move EU banking and medicines agencies that they are pulling out of London due to Brexit, using a voting system some liken to the Eurovision song contest.
* FDA approves first subcutaneous C1 Esterase Inhibitor to treat rare genetic disease