France sets spread for debut Green OAT
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - The Republic of France has fixed the spread for its June 2039 debut Green OAT at 13bp over the 1.25% May 2036 OAT, according to a lead.
Oct 12 Duna House Holding
* Hungary real estate agent Duna House says submitted request to National Bank of Hungary for initial public offering of shares
* Duna House deputy CEO Ferenc Mate tells Reuters that company awaiting approval by NBH "within days"
* IPO could start as soon as this month - deputy CEO
* New IPO could be similar size as suspended offering last year
* Duna House plans to strengthen regional presence
* Bought largest Polish real estate agent franchise Metrohouse recently
* Duna House not planning further significant company acquisitions in next 1-2 years -deputy CEO (Reporting by Krisztina Than and Gergely Szakacs)
LAGOS, Jan 24 Nigeria's foreign exchange reserves rose 8.9 percent to $27.49 billion by Jan. 20 from a month ago, climbing to the highest level since April, central bank data showed on Tuesday.
* Dec quarter net profit 1.38 billion rupees versus profit 903.1 million rupees year ago