Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Feb 14 Societe Pour L'informatique Industrielle SA:
* Q3 revenue 109.2 million euros ($115.4 million) versus 91.6 million euros year ago
* Confirms revenue growth target for FY, expected to be beyond 430 million euros
* FY expected activity growth to result in improved revenue and margins Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9464 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)