PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Sept 28
Sept 28 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 21 Norway's Oil Ministry:
* A total of 33 oil firms have applied for acreage in Norway's so-called mature areas licensing round of 2016
* Applicants include Statoil, Shell, BP , ConocoPhillips, Det norske and Lundin Petroleum
* In the 2015 round, 43 companies applied. The ministry later offered acreage to 36 of them.
* The ministry did not say when the awards in the latest round would be made. Also known as Awards in Pre-defined Areas (APA), the annual mature areas awards are normally announced in January each year (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
* Gryphon will apply for its shares to be suspended from trading on Asx from close of trading on 29 sept 2016
Sept 28 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.