Nov 3 (Reuters) - Czech PPF says offers CZK 172.4 per share in Cetin squeeze-out
* Czech PPF says plans to squeeze out minority holders in Cetin, asked Cetin to call general meeting
* Cetin includes infrastructure assets spun off from telecoms operator O2 Czech Republic in June
* Says price of 172.4 per share based on evaluation by Ernst&Young
* Stock closed at 169.65 crowns on Tuesday.
* PPF has held over the 90 percent threshold for squeeze-out of minority holders in Cetin since voluntary buyout in August