JERUSALEM, Dec 27 (Reuters) -
* Israel Discount Bank said on Tuesday it named Uri Levin as president of its wholly owned unit Israel Discount Bank of New York.
* Levin will take up his new post no later than July 1, 2017.
* He will replace Ehud Arnon, who previously announced his resignation.
* Levin is currently Discount's CFO and the bank's head of the Planning, Strategy and Finance Division.
* Discount is Israel's fourth-largest bank. (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
BRIEF-China Enterprise's board elects chairman, general manager
* Says board elects Feng Jingming as chairman, appoints Cai Shunming as general manager
BRIEF-Avic Capital's board elects new chairman
* Says board elects Lu Daen, who resigned as general manager, as chairman