Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
DUBAI Oct 13 Oman Telecommunications (Omantel) reported a 4.1 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Thursday, according to Reuters calculations, broadly in line with analysts' estimates.
* Net profit of 28.2 million rials ($73.3 million) in the three months to Sept. 30 versus 29.4 million rials a year earlier, Reuters calculated based on financial statements in lieu of a quarterly breakdown.
* Average forecast of three analysts: 29.0 mln rials.
* Net profit of 95.1 million rials in the first nine months of 2016, up from 90.7 million rials in the same period last year, a bourse filing said. (Reporting by Tom Arnold; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)