LISBON, May 14 (Reuters) - Following are some of the main stories in Portuguese newspapers on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Ruling coalition and opposition Socialists neck and neck in terms of voting intentions in poll (Jornal de Negocios)
* Potential bidders in TAP airline privatisation concerned with Socialist leader’s remarks opposing sale of majority stake (Diario Economico)
* Creditor banks of bankrupt Rioforte seek to block Portugal Telecom from reclaiming defaulted debt (Diario Economico)
* TAP debt to be restructured before sale (Jornal de Negocios)
* Dividend payments by listed companies increase, one in every three euros goes abroad (Jornal de Negocios)
* Partex CEO says some wells show signs that there is oil in Portugal (Jornal de Negocios)