BRIEF-Calsonic Kansei says outcome of ToB offered by KKR
* Says 255,018,138 shares of Calsonic Kansei Corp were offered in a takeover bid by U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co 's wholly owned unit (the acquirer) from Feb. 22 to March 22
Oct 3 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- TE Connectivity Ltd said President Terrence Curtin will succeed current Chief Executive Tom Lynch, as it looks to sharpen its focus in the sensor and connectivity markets. on.wsj.com/2cMxiwM
- BP Plc shut down its Clair platform in the North Sea after an oil leak on Sunday. on.wsj.com/2cMtuvD
- Tesla Motors Inc posted its best sales quarter ever as the third-quarter global deliveries of its vehicles more than doubled from a year ago. on.wsj.com/2cMsQ1i
- WhiteWave Foods Co shareholders are expected to support a $10.4 billion takeover bid by French diary company Danone SA despite concerns about the deal. on.wsj.com/2cMtAU7
- Deutsche Bank AG is continuing its talks with the U.S. Justice Department to settle a set of mortgage-securities cases, with no deal presented for approval on either side. on.wsj.com/2cMuujD
(Compiled by Abinaya Vijayaraghavan in Bengaluru)
ABU DHABI, March 23 Abu Dhabi investment firm Waha Capital PJSC is in talks with potential partners in Saudi Arabia as it looks to diversify investment in some key sectors outside the United Arab Emirates (UAE), its chairman said.