June 12 The following are the top stories in the
Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and
does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Uber Technologies Inc's leadership crisis
intensified as the board of directors met to weigh issues
including a possible leave of absence for Chief Executive Travis
Kalanick and the potential departure of his closest lieutenant.
- Discount grocery chain Aldi is expected to unveil on
Monday plans to invest $5 billion to open nearly 900 stores and
remodel hundreds more in the U.S. on.wsj.com/2rlvLoS
- The Trump administration will recommend limits on the U.S.
consumer-finance regulator and a reassessment of a broad range
of banking rules in a report to be released as early as Monday,
according to people familiar with the matter. on.wsj.com/2rlNkFz
- Microsoft Corp said its next videogame console
will go on sale on Nov. 7 for $499, about $100 more than Sony
Corp's high-end PlayStation 4 Pro. on.wsj.com/2rlvmmw
- Boeing Co said it had moved a step closer to
completing a contentious jetliner sale to an Iranian airline,
though the U.S. government still needs to give the green light
before planes could be delivered. on.wsj.com/2rlL7d1
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)