Brazilian Finance Minister Guido Mantega will meet with
executives of Brazil's eight largest banks to discuss the
implementation of new capital rules under Basel III. Here is a
list of the executives attending the meeting.
1. BANCO DO BRASIL SA : Paulo Caffarelli, senior vice
president for wholesale, private and international banking;
Gerson Eduardo de Oliveira, executive director.
2. ITAÚ UNIBANCO HOLDING SA : Chief Executive Officer
3. BANCO BRADESCO SA : Chief Executive Officer Luiz
Carlos Trabuco; Júlio Siqueira, senior executive vice president;
Vasco Azevedo, executive director.
4. CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL : Chief Executive Officer
Jorge Hereda; Rafael Resende, senior vice president for risk and
5. BANCO SANTANDER BRASIL SA : Mraco Araújo, senior
vice president for corporate affairs.
6. BANCO SAFRA SA : Chief Financial Officer Silvio de
7. BANCO HSBC BRASIL BANCO MULTIPLO : Hélio Ribeiro,
senior executive director for institutional relations.
8. BANCO CITIBANK BRASIL : Pedro Lorenzini, treasurer.